Squalene, a component of human sebum, helps lubricate and moisturize the skin and scalp while acting as a natural guard against external irritants and pollutants. It deeply soothes and moisturizes without leaving an oily finish. It helps slow down transepidermal water loss and boosts skin moisture, making the hair look more radiant and nourished. It can act as a great conditioner while helping to restore any lost lubrication on the scalp. It softens hair texture and adds shine without making the hair strands greasy. It helps fight excessive dryness
The sebaceous glands located on the scalp secrete sebum and coats both the hair strands and the surface of the scalp itself. A lack of an adequate amount of sebum can lead to conditions such as dry and brittle hair, split ends, hair damage, dandruff, itchy scalp, and dull or frizzy hair. Harsh weather and the use of heating tools and certain styling products or hair treatments can further strip the hair strands from much-needed moisture. For individuals who suffer from hair dryness or damage, products formulated with Olive Squalane can help.
1. Deeply conditions and moisturizers the hair, making it look shiny and radiant without feeling greasy.
2. Helps replenish the lack of healthy oils on the scalp.
3. Soften and smoothens out the hair strands.
4. Helps prevent further dryness and/or damage to the scalp and hair strands.
5. Reputed to provide some heat protection against styling tools.
6. Reputed to help reduce hair breakage by providing intense hydration.